City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- CPA Accountant
- Job ID
- Cranston, RI
- Other Location
Amazing opportunity available immediately for an experienced CPA Accountant for a firm based here in Providence, RI.
CPA Accountant Responsibilities
- Work concurrently with various departments within the company to ensure revenue is recognized and recorded promptly and accurately.
- Participate in the Month-End Close and complete assigned responsibilities on-time.
- Prepare and post Journal Entries and reconcile General Ledger accounts.
- Assist with audits, review GL accounts, and perform variance analysis to detect coding errors in order to determine if account balances are correct.
CPA Accountant Qualifications
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience within a public accounting firm.
- Bachelor's degree required.
City Personnel is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Walk-ins Are Welcome!
If you have experience in Admin, Finance, Customer Service, Legal Admin, Medical Admin, Please bring your resume and speak with a Recruiter today! 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 480 Broadway, Providence, RI
- Required Skills