- Job Title
- Corporate Controller
- Job ID
- Plymouth, MI 48170
- Other Location
• Direct the accounting staff on performance of their responsibilities.
• Interface with external parties.
• Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
(1) Accounts Payable
(2) Accounts Receivable
(4) General Ledger Accounting
(5) Consolidation Function
(6) SEC & External Reporting
o Internal Reporting & Analysis
o Internal Controls
o Transfer Pricing
o Implementation of new Financial & SEC Requirements
o Merger and Acquisition Support
• Interface with the following:
o External Auditors
o Outside tax and SOX 404 professionals
Measures of Accountability:
• Timeliness of reporting financials.
• Accuracy of financials.
• Clarity in reporting financial information.
• Adhering to control procedures.
• Ability to fulfill data requests.
• Organization not subject to risks as a result of decisions.
• Audit comments.
• Protective of Confidential and/or Sensitive Information.
• To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Education / Experience Required:
• PC Skills, including spreadsheet proficiency, word processing, database understanding, E-mail.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• BS / BA plus 7 to 10 years with CPA, Masters, or equivalent.