SAP Security Architect
- Job Title
- SAP Security Architect
- Job ID
- Beaverton, OR 97005
- Other Location
Our History: From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are: Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description: Our client is seeking an Experienced SAP Security Architecture Consultant to perform the following representative responsibilities under the direction and supervision of Client’s CIS Business Information Security Director:
• Provide strategic input and guidance to align SAP related TI programs with specific priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and business risk appetite.
• Assist program work streams end-to-end in releasing secure and CIS compliant SAP infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
• Assist in interaction with a broad cross-section of non-technical personnel and to translate technical SAP security vulnerabilities into business risk.
• Assist both technology and business teams on strategic and tactical items related to SAP threats, vulnerabilities, and recommendation for mitigation.
• Provide leading practice recommendations and inputs in the areas of Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security, Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, Consumer, and Business to Business Security as it relates to deployment of SAP applications.
- Consumer Goods Experience
- SAP Experience
- CIS SAP Security Architecture background (3+ years’ experience)
- Business and Technical SAP experience
- SAP Implementation Experience
- Assist in communicating and interacting with non-tech personnel