- Job Title
- GRC Analyst
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
Working as part of the information security team within the IT department, the GRC Analyst is responsible for day-to-day IT compliance, data governance, and IT risk management functions. The role will include primary responsibility for defining, creating, and managing IT security policies and standards in support of legal and regulatory compliance needs as well as general IT and organizational information security practices.
- Collaborate to define IT security standards and develop supporting organizational policies.
- Perform security and compliance assessments on new and existing systems, processes, technology.
- Support vendor due-diligence process and help to lead and define overall third party risk management efforts.
- Work with various business units to ensure controls are adequate, appropriate, and effective.
- Support internal and external audit process for relevant compliance.
- Coordinate and participate in disaster recovery and business continuity planning.
- Perform business impact analysis and assist with development of IT/InfoSec risk register.
- Interface with IT units and business partners to provide guidance and support.
- Perform periodic gap assessments to validate compliance on an ongoing basis.
- Stay up to date and informed on developing regulatory concerns and changing IT and information security trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Significant experience with legal and regulatory compliance standards such as NYDFS Cybersecurity Regulation, GDPR, etc.
- Familiarity with ISMS and security frameworks, particularly ISO 27001/27002 and NIST RMF.
- Strong understanding of fundamental information security concepts and technology.
- Experience with IT GRC platforms.
- Experience with IT governance, risk, and compliance management in a complex global environment.
- Industry certifications such as CISSP or CISA are strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong work ethic with attention to detail.
- Ability to excel in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Health benefits & 401K with employer match.
- Employer paid continuing education courses and designations.
- Many opportunities for career advancement.