Business Development Manager - Carrollton, TX
- Job Title
- Business Development Manager - Carrollton, TX
- Job ID
- Carrollton, TX 75006
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
THE CLIENT: LEAPROS has partnered with a long standing market leader in the light industrial staffing arena, to secure multiple Business Development Managers that are able to contribute their expertise in this high-growth, high-reward opportunity across the expanding company.
POSITION TITLE: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Carrollton, TX
POSITION SUMMARY: We're looking for a Business Development Manager with strong communication skills, an infectious personality, and a proven desire and ability to accomplish sales goals. This is an individual contributor role with a fun-loving organization with excellent work/life balance that both plays hard and works harder. This goal-oriented individual enjoys the pinnings of success, and their past sales experience allows them to appreciate the many "no's" it takes to get to the "yes". Your innate ability that allows you to ideate on creative solutions that deliver and exceed stated goals, is an oft-utilized asset that has contributed to your sales excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver on sales objectives
- Perform all facets of the sales funnel, including building new relationships, cultivating existing ones, responding to questions, concerns, and coming up with creative ideas to help your clients support and grow their business
- Activate new clients by utilizing the many tools available, including high levels of client visits through phone calls and in-person meeting (weʼre talking obscenity levels here…not really)
- Use incredible tools to organize and keep in touch with the phenomenal clients you connect with
- Build relationships with candidates who are working at your clients to help improve their experiences
- 2+ years of working experience in Business Development within the Staffing Industry
- Successful background in outside sales and canvasing territory for new clients
- Industry sales experience with Light Industrial or similar industries
- Ability to establish strong business relationships and work effectively with project team members and key stakeholders
- Be sales driven with a successful track record of quarterly or annual billable sales.
- Proficient in MS Office and general CRM and ATS systems
- Bachelors' Degree preferred but not required