Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Targeting Officer
- Job ID
- Sterling, VA 22315
- Other Location
Xenia Systems is seeking a Targeting Officer for an exciting opportunity with a federal customer in the Washington, DC area. The selected applicant will participate in a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The primary responsibilities include providing targeting mission support to HUMINT operations both CONUS and OCONUS. Candidates should have a strong record of achievement in HUMINT operations and/or support of HUMINT operations as a Targeting Officer. Previous experience with the U.S. government as a staff employee or contractor is required.
Daily Activities include:
- Conduct all-source research and analysis on targets of interest, using both open source and proprietary databases.
- Provide strategic HUMINT targeting in direct support to HUMINT collectors.
- Utilize analytic contacts throughout the IC and subject matter expertise for assigned area of responsibility or target set.
- Draft high quality and comprehensive targeting packages to meet customer objectives. Monitor for quality control.
- Tag data and build networks using the appropriate tools.
- Maintain situational awareness of ongoing activities for the life cycle of the activity.
- Represent client as a subject matter expert at community engagements and conferences. Provide input at meetings, conferences and other related events.
- Liaise with other commands and organizations to identify opportunities.
- Provide mentorship, training, and instruction to junior personnel.
- Bachelor's degree.
- National-level certification and/or training course(s).
- Ability to plant and organize tasks independently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks with minimal oversight.