SalesForce Software Engineer - Contract
- Job Title
- SalesForce Software Engineer - Contract
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Other Location
Title: SalesForce Software Engineer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Software Engineer will join an agile development team responsible for our Salesforce application. The Software Engineer should be passionate about code quality and software excellence, with extensive development experience. Collaborating closely with other software engineers, architects, and team members is a must.
- Build user interface and server-side components using approved frameworks producing quality code.
- Participate in design and code reviews, suggesting improvements and troubleshooting.
- Work with other team members at the architecture, design, and code levels to ensure standards-based, high performance systems.
- Actively participate at internal community of practice events to help with continuous learning.
- Perform all work in accordance with company’s quality programs, standards, and procedures.
- Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Knowledge of popular software development processes, i.e., agile, scrum, feature driven development.
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving application defects within a mature production system.
- Working knowledge in distributed systems, service-oriented architecture, micro service frameworks, and relational databases, preferably with exposure to stored procedures.
- Experience with Force.com developer toolkit (Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, and Metadata APIs).
- Design, develop, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, and custom workflow within Salesforce Lightning.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment, think critically, problem solve, learn new technologies, and adapt to change.
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout organization.
Other Essential Requirements
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification I.
- 2+ years’ experience as associate software engineer with a strong development background.
- 4 year College degree in Computer Science, certification, or experience.