Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
Certified Medical Assistant
- Job Title
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Columbus, 43214
- Other Location
Established Ob-Gyn practice seeks to hire two full time Medical Assistants who are passionate about providing quality care. One of these positions is clinical and the other will be managing referrals. We are a large practice with an established patient base, nice doctors and a great staff. We need someone who is energetic and team oriented. Our ideal candidate will have some office experience, a strong work ethic and willing to assist other team members. This practice is open Monday through Friday and closed on weekends and holidays. We offer $16-$17/hour, a comprehensive benefit plan including a 401k and a pleasant work environment. Some duties include:
- Greeting and rooming patients.
- Updating patient medical records and forms.
- Coordinating with hospitals, office and testing labs.
- Ensuring a safe and clean environment.
- Interacting positively with patients and staff members
- Taking detailed medical histories and accurately recording data in the EHR.
- Assisting physician during examination.
- Explaining treatment procedures to patients.
- Preparing patients for exams and procedures.
- Phoning in prescriptions and phone triage.
Don't miss the chance to be part of a great team assisting kind doctors. This practice is very fast paced with one location.
- Required Skills
Medical Assistant Certification or willing to sit for the exam
Excellent communication skills
Ability to multi-task and organize priorities
Positive, patient focused attitude and demeanor