Salesforce - Business and Data Analyst
- Job Title
- Salesforce - Business and Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37209
- Other Location
- Atlanta, GA
Conexess Group is looking for (2) Business/Data Analysts focused within Salesforce to join one of our clients teams within Nashville, TN or Atlanta, GA. To be successful within this role, candidate needs strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and interpret significant amounts of data and information in support of current and ongoing projects. This candidates will be utilizing Salesforce tools to manage data (updates, deletes, deduplications, uploads, and more). This will be a Full Time position from Day one, and will have a salary within the range of $75,000-$90,000 based on experience.
Please review description and qualifications below, and reach out out to us today if you are interested in exploring this role further!
- Perform data analysis, produce data samples/prototypes and produce adhoc reports.
- Obtain and analyze data by accessing multiple sources, including Salesforce, to enable agile data analysis and data preparation for analytics and dashboards
- Filter and clean data by reviewing reports, dashboards, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Lead Data Loads for key projects – moving data into Salesforce from another Salesforce org – multiple tables with relationships.
- Uses various tools (Demand Tools and Dataloader) to evaluate and clean data.
- With the direction of leadership, would create and manage data based on criteria(Deduplications, data updates, ownership updates, etc)
- Act as the SFDC Data SME for data sourcing as new projects are kicked-off
- Identifies trends and issues in data using advanced analysis techniques.
- Provides technical and analytical assessments of issues facing the business and presents findings to key stakeholders.
- Partner and collaborate with IT and Product owners and be BI Analysts to provide input to project timelines, scope, and risks for marketing initiatives
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the interrelationships between multiple salesforce orgs and the applications within.
- Assists with customizing existing reports and data manipulation
- Manage and consult on all data de-deduplication processes in Salesforce, based on a highly complex data model. Drive automation of deduplication and on-going maintenance.
- Assists in verification of data loading and manage the reporting.
- Assist on projects with data architecture given the reporting requirements.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity issues and problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Utilize concepts to identify and implement data driven continuous improvement initiatives
- Create and maintain technical documentation including specifications, data flows, data mapping and data dictionaries.
- Keep documentation up to date on any existing report changes.
- Develop and perform standard queries to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, missing data and resolve as needed
- Minimum of 5+ years as a BI Data Analyst/Data Analyst
- Bachelor’ s degree within a technical related field (i.e., Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce clouds (required)
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, ETL, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative analysis. Passion for delivering actionable insights
- Well-versed in producing datasets and reports for analysis using SQL, Excel or other reporting tools verifying their accuracy and providing insights
- Has strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience in problem solving, critical thinking and priority setting.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Experience in working with several groups of data and users simultaneously
- Experience in being innovative and having strong analytic skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong time management skills.
- Advanced skills in Excel
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.