City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Accounting Clerk - Part Time
- Job Title
- Accounting Clerk - Part Time
- Job ID
- Lincoln, RI
- Other Location
We are currently looking for a part time Accounting Clerk for our Providence based client. This person will be responsible for maintaining the financial health of the organization through bookkeeping, generating financial statements, and budgets. Training on this companies software, policy and procedure are provided. If you are good with numbers and have a can-do attitude, this could be a great opportunity with a great company! This position offers benefits such as: Competitive pay, 401K matching, healthcare benefits, and paid vacation time.
Job Duties for Part Time Accounting Clerk:
- Process accounts payable & receivables
- Maintain integrity of QuickBook records
- Assist with the budget and cash flow of the company
- Meets with department managers and be able to explain basic monthly financial reports
- Any other office and accounting duties as required.
Requirements for Part Time Accounting Clerk:
- Previous experience in an accounting setting.
- Knowledge of GAAP and nonprofit organization and plus
- Must be detail orientated. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Must have a degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or equivalent experience
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us. EEO is the Law.
- Required Skills