RN - Registered Nurse -- All shifts
- Job Title
- RN - Registered Nurse -- All shifts
- Job ID
- Riverside, CA
- Other Location
Our Service Covenant: Smile - Empathy - Recognition - Voice – Integrity – Care – Experience. Encourage attending physicians to record and sign progress notes, physicians’ orders, etc., on a timely basis and in accordance with current regulations.
We are looking for Registered Nurses that are flexible with shift/schedule.
We love new grads!
- Inform the Director when physician visits are not made in a timely manner.
- Consult with the resident, his/her family, and the resident’s physician in planning the resident’s care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary.
- Notify the resident’s attending physician and next-of-kin when there is a change in the resident’s condition.
- Visit residents on a daily basis in order to observe and evaluate each resident’s physical and emotional status.
- Ensure that direct nursing care be provided by a licensed nurse, a certified nursing assistant, and/or a nurse aide trainee qualified to perform the procedure.
- Review nurses’ notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided, that they reflect the resident’s response to the care, and that such care is provided in accordance with the resident’s wishes.
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
- Start IVs, obtain sputum, urine and other specimens for lab tests as ordered.
- Take TPRs, blood pressures, etc., as necessary.
- Admit, transfer and discharge residents as necessary.
- Current RN License in state of California
- Background check with no history of abuse
We have a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates!