Mid Level SQL Developer
- Job Title
- Mid Level SQL Developer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a SQL Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
- Gather requirements, designs, constructs and delivers solutions with minimal team interaction.
- Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions.
- Participates in the deployment, change, configuration, management, administration and maintenance of process and systems.
- Designs fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps.
- Monitoring, ticket triaging and completion, issue analysis and resolution or proper delegation.
- Remove obstacles and barriers to allow team members to do their jobs and escalate appropriately.
- Flexibility and experience working as Individual Contributor and as member of a Team
- Closely collaborates with both production support and development team members to successfully manage day to day activities under the team’s purview.
- Leads efforts to find efficiencies and improve day to day proactive monitoring of applications and associated processes/database jobs.
- Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints and deficiencies.
- Ability to work in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities.
- Must have at least 3+ years of experience with:
- Database tuning, monitoring, and query optimization
- Creating and modifying tables, views, and functions
- Developing stored procedures and using dynamic SQL Importing data into SQL databases
- Developing and implementing database security policies
- Using SQL data warehouses keeping objects and schemas consistent across multiple databases and servers
- Must be able to adapt to various SDLC styles and approaches
- In-depth knowledge of and real world experience with the MS stack (C#, ASP.Net MVC, SQL, etc.) required
- Strong focus on delivering superior customer service required
- Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required
- Ability to both build and support software through multiple languages and tools required
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to work with staff and business required
- Willingness to learn our business domain required
- Ability to work under pressure and tight schedules
- Ability to deliver quality work on time
- Strong collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills
- EDI Knowledge