Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
Extraction Technician - Medical Marijuana
- Job Title
- Extraction Technician - Medical Marijuana
- Columbus, OH 43204
- Other Location
This is an exciting opportunity to join a nationally recognized leader in the medical marijuana industry on their production team. The Extraction Technician is responsible for the facility’s overall extraction process and day-to-day production following established protocol and regulations. The Extraction Technician will lead the extraction lab team through the activities required to manufacture, store, maintain equipment and materials necessary to run a world-class extraction lab. Must be 21 years of age with a Bachelor's Degree OR 3 years' experience with CO2 extraction.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Maintain testing and formulating operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing operational policies and procedures in full compliance with state medical marijuana regulations
- Perform QA/QC through analytical testing for quality, consistency, and efficacy
- Work closely with production team on all elements of the testing and formulating process
- Master various techniques for marijuana extraction and infusion, including butane extraction
- Develop expertise in testing and formulating methods as well as the purification, separation, and isolation of various compounds of cannabis
- Responsible for inventory, recordkeeping, and quality of product, maintaining inventory via seed to sale tracking
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in chemistry or similar field, OR 3 years’ experience with CO2 extraction
- Experience must include hands-on responsibility for the full scope production activities, both operations and analysis.
- Experience with analytical testing required and HPLC- specific experience preferred
- Experience in various cannabis testing or formulation methods preferred
As a condition of employment, all employees are required to submit to a background check. Employment decisions, in compliance with state law, are based on an employee’s background report at the time of hire. Employees have a duty to report any changes in their background to their Manager as soon as the employee is aware of the event.
Compensation Range: $17.00 - $20.00
- Required Skills
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Master’s Degree, preferably in chemistry or similar field, OR 3 years’ experience with CO2 extraction
• Experience must include hands-on responsibility for the full scope production activities, both operations and analysis.
• Experience with analytical testing required and HPLC- specific experience preferred
• Experience in various cannabis testing or formulation methods preferred