Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
- Job Title
- Business Consultant
- Houston, TX
- Other Location
Are you ready to take your earning potential to the next level? Resourcing Edge, a Professional Employer Organization (PEO), seeks proven Business Consultant for its growing business. Sell smarter, not harder – you earn residual commissions for the life of your accounts in addition to base salary and possibility of bonus incentives, setting the foundation for outstanding long-term compensation.
Resourcing Edge is among a handful of PEOs that holds the most prestigious industry certifications. We are part of a 126-year-old company and are among the top 25 PEOs nationally.
Own the entire sales process from start to finish. You will call on prospective clients, explain the benefits and value of services, and follow up on leads generated from a variety of sources. You will also maintain relationships with existing clients.
- A residual sale: Always earn income on your accounts
- No geographic territory: Utilize your relationships to sell within your community and beyond
- Strong management team that supports you: Everyone is invested in your success
- Competitive compensation package: Base salary PLUS a strong commission structure with residual income
- Business Expense Allowance
Enjoy the same benefits you sell
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage with company contributions
- Life, LTD, STD - all company paid
REI Corporate Benefits
- Employer Match on 401k
- 11 Paid Holidays
- 15 Days PTO after 90 days of employment
- Required Skills
• A proven track record of sales success in PEO or relevant business lines - HR, Payroll and/or Benefits
• An ability to foster strong relationships with small-to medium-sized business owners and C-Level executives
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• A willingness to travel (20%) within local area