Teamcenter Developer/ Implementor (50% Remote)
- Job Title
- Teamcenter Developer/ Implementor (50% Remote)
- Job ID
- Newport News, VA
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
We are seeking candidates for a long term defense contract in Newport News, VA. Candidate will be Skilled in Teamcenter Implementation, along with BMIDE configuration . Ability to work on a team or independently, strong verbal and written communication skills, self-motivated. Candidates requiring sponsorship will be not be considered.
- TCSOA and ITK coding
- Teamcenter customization and Configuration
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Three (3) or more years of experience in aforementioned requirements
- Experience specific to PLM build and deployment activities
- Knowledge of and experience working with PLM software and applications
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to converse with and explain technical documents will all levels of management and customers with varying skill levels
- Ability to work under self-management on routine assignment/projects and light supervision on new assignment/projects.
- Willingness and ability to travel to appropriate work locations, as required or specified by the customer pursuit/project.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Travel Required: Remote with up to 50%