Entry-Level Implementation Specialist
- Job Title
- Entry-Level Implementation Specialist
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10017
- Other Location
Entry-Level Implementation Specialist
WHO WE ARE
Cloud9 Technologies is a voice communication and analytics platform for institutional traders. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, WebRTC, as well as advanced deep learning techniques to empower firms with the benefit of modern communication tools and enhance trader workflow with actionable voice data & analytics.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs and highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, NEX, and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Waters Technology. Our award-winning technology was a named the 2017 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology for the second year in a row, recognized in the Top 10 innovative solutions of the year by the Futures and Options Industry Association, named to the CB Insights Fintech 250, and the FinTech Global RegTech 100.
By bringing together an experienced group of engineers, product managers, and industry experts, Cloud9 developed a communications platform for the trading floor of the future – offering more functionality and analytic insight than legacy hardware at a fraction of the cost. We’re a group of pioneers who enjoy solving challenges and building disruptive technology – and we’re looking to hire the best and brightest.
Join our team to contribute to the development of the most secure, compliant, and reliable communications platform in the financial services industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Cloud9 is looking for a highly motivated individual who will support large scale financial institutions as they migrate off their current trading voice platform to the Cloud9 Service. The individual must have outstanding presentation and communication skills, including the ability to work with and train all personal levels within a financial institution. We are looking for looking for someone who is ready to work on all tasks pertaining to the implementation of the Cloud9 service.
- Provide application and systems training to clients; including users, administrators and support personnel.
- Work with clients to understand their training requirements and develop customized agendas, training material and training schedules. Responsible for tracking attendance, performance, and delivering feedback to client stakeholders.
- Assist with client data collection and user setup within the Cloud9 system. Review Cloud9 accounts with the clients, and assist with approved adds, moves and changes.
- Work with the C9 QA team to compile test plans specific to client envionrments. Support clients with on-site testing prior to go-live.
- Provide support upon client go-live onto the C9Trader application. Assists clients with initial login and escalate and track any issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/training/experience
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written) including the ability to work with and train all personal levels within a financial institution. Has the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Any experience deploying or training in software for the financial services community is a plus.
- The professionalism, charisma, enthusiasm, and knowledge to help convert customers into successful Cloud9 users.
- Natural curiosity and a strong desire to learn and grow in the field of software training and learning development
- Willingness and ability to travel