Senior Mobile Applications Architect
- Job Title
- Senior Mobile Applications Architect
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Mobile Applications Architect
Conexess Group is excited to be aiding a local client in their search for Mobile Applications Architect. This is an immediate, long term contract need and this person will be required to be onsite in the corporate office located in Brentwood, TN. Candidates must possess extensive experience architecting and implementing React based mobile applications and ideally 4 plus years working extensively in mobile development.
- Defining the overall technical architecture for the mobile application that is envisioned with the customer
- Defining the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution
- Discussing technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, methodology followed, and devices selected with the customer
- Preparing technical solution and architecture documents and presentations for the customer
- Experience in developing reusable artifact’s/frameworks, re-usable assets, Industry solutions, reference architecture, design, development and QA best practice
- Understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration.
- Understanding various non-functional aspects in mobile application design and provide a solution to optimize performance, scalability etc.
- Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies
- Deliver mobile platform and architecture recommendations based on project requirements and industry best practices
- Design overall solutions and individual applications
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders. Must be able to document and demonstrate technical solutions by developing documentation, diagrams, code comments, etc.
- Develop and document detailed architectures for mobile solutions on iOS, Android and Hybrid platforms
- Lead and mentor development teams
- At least 5 years in roles including architecture or technical leadership.
- 10+ years experience in an IT field, with 5+ years experience specialized in mobile.
- A passion for hands-on coding.
- Demonstrated ability to produce, manipulate, implement or enhance Enterprise Architecture concepts, roadmaps, principles and effective strategies.
- Strong knowledge of the mobile market including emerging technologies, EMM solutions, network architecture and other mobile technology.
- Expert knowledge of Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and the entire mobile store lifecycle including store policies, publishing, deployments, and provisioning
- Strong hands-on understanding of industry best practices for mobile app development
- Experience with mobile frameworks such as Phonegap, Appcelerator, Xamarin, React Native, Ionic
- Experience with working with in-house developed (REST) API
- Experience with at least one mobile app analytics platform (Adobe, Firebase)
- At least 3 years experience in client or customer facing role with good presentation skills and a dynamic and engaging presentation style that commands respect, inspires confidence and earns trust.
- Well versed in agile methodologies
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills; presents technically complex concepts in a way to foster understanding and acknowledgement of critical information
- Strong experience in Mobile Web a Plus (Responsive and Adaptive methodologies, Mobile Web trade offs, Mobile Web estimation and Single Page Application architecture and technology toolchains)
- Familiarity with XCode and Android Studio
- Can provide examples of applications deployed to the Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store using React Native
- Experience with native iOS or Android development
- Ability to build out component based front-end architecture
- Experience working with designers communicating in a clear and concise way.