- Job Title
- Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Chattanooga, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Chattanooga based client in their search for a Data Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for development, assessment, monitoring and execution phases of the data analysis process.
- Work closely with matrix partners to ensure comprehensive and clear understanding of requirements for successful implementation.
- Document business/technical requirements, create/execute test cases, and facilitate programs from beginning to end.
- Work productively in an environment that requires constant development of technical data skill set: SAS, Toad, Python, Excel, SQL or Microsoft Access.
- Provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and GD&A management and staff at the highest technical level through all phases of application programming and processes.
- Partner extensively with our Data & Analytics Engineering (D&AE) counterparts to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects within the client reporting toolset.
- Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend the most efficient and cost effective application programming solution.
- Develops analytical strategy/methodology and identifies topics to be addressed in reporting.
- Conducts customized research and analysis to support customer’s ongoing decision making process and benefit design strategies.
- Ensures accuracy and reliability of data through ongoing research, evaluation, and reconciliation contributing to ongoing report maintenance and enhancement.
- Assist in identifying new reporting opportunities for Stakeholders.
- Maintain extensive knowledge on all product types and business processes.
- Maintain/manage existing reporting solutions and identify enhancement opportunities
- Drive the development of ‘best practice’ reporting and analysis tools aimed at improving client insight & consultation.
- Apply advanced technical training to informatics reporting standards and report activities
Ideal Candidates Will Offer:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in health care/managed care with direct responsibility for analysis and data management with relational database concepts and reporting with strong preference for backgrounds with financial and utilization analysis
- Intermediate to expertise in the use of relational database concepts and applications, specifically use of SAS, Tableau, MS Access, SQL, Excel, and Python
- Proficiency with Structured Query Language (SQL) procedure as a data retrieval tool. Specifically, the ability to write programs to perform queries on data and retrieve data from multiple tables/sources with SAS and SQL.
- General knowledge and/or experience with HEDIS, VBA coding and Tableau a plus
- Ability to interpret complex business or technical subjects; must be able to discuss or explain this data with others.
- Experience with continuous quality improvement methods and tools preferred.
- Strong healthcare data experience and demonstrated understanding of the health delivery system.
- Proven experience in interpreting and translating business needs into technical requirements.
- Strong data mining skills including the ability to perform research and conduct root cause analyses.
- Proven ability to effectively problem solve in a complex organization
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively organize/present information to various audiences