City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Warranty Accounting Assistant
- Job Title
- Warranty Accounting Assistant
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
We are currently looking for a Warranty Accounting Assistant for our Warwick based client. The Warranty Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of a warranty claim process and follow up. If you are good with numbers and have a can do attitude, this could be a great opportunity to get in with a great company! This position offers benefits such as: Competitive pay, 401K matching, full healthcare benefits, as well as paid vacation time.
Job Duties for Warranty Accounting Assistant:
- Process all warranty paperwork for contracts
- Prepares, submits and follows up on warranty claims through system
- Reconciles all warranty receivables and works with the accounting department to obtain payment as needed
- Prepare documents for all warranty papers and dates of repairs
- Meets with department managers weekly to go over any pending claims, reports and updated recall information
- Any other administrative duties as required.
Requirements for Warranty Accounting Assistantr:
- Ideally previous experience with warranties and claims.
- Must be detail orientated.Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Minimum of High School degree or equivalent.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills