Senior/Lead Quality Assurance Analyst (Agile, MS Stack, Azure DevOps Environment) - Contract to hire
- Job Title
- Senior/Lead Quality Assurance Analyst (Agile, MS Stack, Azure DevOps Environment) - Contract to hire
- Job ID
- Louisville, KY 40218
- Other Location
Title: Senior/Lead Quality Assurance Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Are you looking for a challenge with a dynamic, high profile, cutting edge technology team? Conexess Group is looking for an experienced testing lead to help define and drive our testing strategies within our team. In this role you will work closely with the QA manager to improve testing and automation practices and processes, as well as work closely with the automation and Scrum teams to ensure the highest levels of quality and testing efficiency.
To be successful in this role you will need a strong sense of collaboration, a drive to lead by example, good communication skills and a passion for quality testing.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in quality assurance or software testing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
- Experience in .NET, MS SQL Server, Oracle or similar relational database.
- Experience testing with SoapUI, Postman, HPE UFT or similar API testing tools.
- Experience with a wide range of financial and/or high-volume transactions.
- Experience with MTM.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Automation testing.
- Executes and creates test plans and clear, concise test scripts for new products or enhancements to existing products. Defines comprehensive scenarios and variations in data to adequately perform testing.
- Schedules and performs functional, integration, regression, and release testing; submits errors and issues to development for correction, and retests once errors have been corrected. Reports test results and status as appropriate. Tracks defects and causal analysis to closure. May review and certify test results of other analysts and testers.
- Reviews and provides feedback on requirements, design, and scope documents.
- Helps set standards for test design.
- Supports and advocates established testing procedures and may provide input to establish those procedures.
- Interacts with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and development teams to identify and refine test requirements.
- Coordinates and performs moderately complex testing projects from initiation through delivery. Ensures that testing projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- Serves as liaison between technical and non-technical departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Prepares test plans and test scripts for software corrections and enhancements. May review test plans and test reports.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with any software changes for documentation update or correction.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; may prepare enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May perform test reviews.
- May assist with automated scripts from team members.
- May assist with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May cross-train and mentor less experienced QA team members.