Tradeshow Coordinator/Part-Time (3 days a week)
- Job Title
- Tradeshow Coordinator/Part-Time (3 days a week)
- Job ID
- Tustin, CA 92780
- Other Location
LEAPROS Workforce Solutions is a values and integrity-driven workforce solutions firm specializing in finance, accounting, information technology, and human resources. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: Canon America Medical Systems, innovative world leader in diagnostic imaging equipment is seeking a Part-Time Tradeshow Coordinator to manage tradeshows and offload the Tradeshow Manager with administrative and coordinating responsibilities.
POSITION TITLE: Part-Time Tradeshow Coordinator (3 days a week)
Part-time staff needed to properly support the large volume of tradeshows that Canon Medical Systems currently participate in. This person will begin by assisting the UL BU by supporting their various shows and gain an overall understanding of the tradeshow process. Getting additional help now will help reduce the risk of knowledge transfer due to employee turnover.
• Coordinate, execute and support a portion of the events on the US tradeshows calendar
• Work with the team on all parts of the exhibit execution, where needed
• Some onsite supervision for set up and tear down of trade show properties
• Ability to multi-task and work under strict time sensitive deadlines for multiple parallel events
• Manage all logistics and inventory of exhibit assets
• Communicate to the internal staff on the tradeshow information, logistics, etc.
• Work with Event Manager on some Internal and External large events
• Manage and reconcile show budgets post-event,
• Exhibit Project Management
• Must be available to work part0time only (3 days a week).
• One or more years of experience with tradeshows.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at one time.
• Advanced computer skills, including: Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook) and Oracle. Ability to quickly adapt to new system changes.
• Ability to work with minimal or no direction with strong business acumen.
• Ability to use diplomacy and good judgment.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Use of advanced technical and business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational policies, procedures and personnel.
Salary range: $21-23/hr, long term indefinite role.
At LEAPROS Workforce Solutions, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.