- Job Title
- Salesforce Developer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
**Unable to work C2C**
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based healthcare client in their search for a Salesforce Developer.
- Will serve as a Salesforce Developer for the initial set-up and implementation of the Salesforce Field Service Lightning product.
- Will work with incumbent IT team to develop, architect, and implement SF solution and required interfaces.
- Will be responsible developing crosswalks and routines for data migration activities from legacy applications to Salesforce environments.
- Manage and configure Shield data encryption; set up event monitoring and audit capabilities
- Trouble-shoot with SSO, two-factor authentication and certificate problems
- Run/archive full system backups (data, meta data, error logs on any system integrated with SF)
- Sandbox Maintenance--Refreshes
- Manage sandboxes per release schedule
- Run and store weekly snapshot (data export) of the system data and attachments, including history tables.
- Run all APEX tests in the system to spot any new errors that could have occurred through harmless changes in validation rules, triggers or data cleanup.
- Review audit logs and research potential variances
- Run Field Trip and EasyDescribe on all tables.
- Configure workflows to support new changes as needed
- Code complex changes in FSL using proprietary APEX language
- Install Patches/updates/release packages after proper testing and conduct post release validation (re-run tests) to ensure nothing went wrong