Sr. Healthcare Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Sr. Healthcare Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based healthcare client in their search for a Senior Business Analyst. The Business Analyst is an experienced professional with a broad background and exceptional skills in relationship building, business and IT acumen, and operations management. The ideal candidate will have a background from healthcare, government, financial services or other customer facing industry. Prior experience in Government Healthcare Programs (Medicare, Medicaid) is highly desired. This position is part of the information technology organization, but is closely matrixed to functional areas within the business.
The Sr. Business Analyst is the liaison between IT and the business SME, and a trusted advisor to the business unit as well as to IT leaders. As such, the SR. BA needs to have significant knowledge in subject matters pertaining to both IT and the business, and must have a thorough understanding of the business to identify its needs and envisage business solutions. Curiosity and strong documentation techniques are critical assets to success.
- Aligns understanding between business and technical teams when defining requirements and navigating through options to identify innovative solutions that meet business objectives.
- Interface with both internal and external (vendor, strategic partner) resources and across all project teams and management.
- Coordinates across other portfolio projects to align requirements and ensure consistency in approach.
- Proactively shares knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
- Ensure that organizational and business related priorities are clearly and consistently communicated within their area of responsibility.
- Manage internal customer expectations with respect to IT services, identifying gaps between customer needs and IT capabilities, and work to find innovative solutions to those gap Represent and communicate business unit management's IT Technology needs to IT department Develop, track, and report on metrics related to operational goals for assigned engagements, territory and/or department.
- Collaborate with colleagues and stakeholders, IT partners and leaders to ensure corporate, business unit and IT objectives are aligned and being met Other duties as assigned
- Experience in healthcare, government, financial services or other customer facing industry.
- Prior experience in government Healthcare Programs (Medicare, Medicaid) or Pharmacy Operations is highly desired. Ability to translate business process into high-level technology goals as needed.
- Experience working in a formal project management environment utilizing a proven SDLC approach and methodology, including both waterfall and agile development processes.
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Deep knowledge and past experience working in one or more functional areas, including product development, data & analytics, operational reporting, finance, accounting, etc.
- Possess executive presence with executive presentation skills.
- Critical skills for success include flexibility, agility, a positive attitude, fierce work ethic, ability and desire to learn quickly, and consistent delivery of value through sometimes rapidly changing environments and priorities.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools, including Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently on assignments while simultaneously engaging as a collegiate and collaborative part of a larger departmental team.
- Experience working within Information Technology and/or a Business function delivering technology value to users.