Quality Assurance Analyst
- Job Title
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32806
- Other Location
We are seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst (QA Analyst). This person will be responsible for testing functionality and security of software applications and infrastructure supporting. The QA Analyst works collaboratively with all IT areas as well as stakeholders to create test cases validating application and system functionality based on requirements.
- Writing, reviewing, and updating test cases, test scenarios, and test plans based on functionality and requirements. Collaborate with team members to ensure requirements are documented, understandable, accurate, and testable.
- Execute and validate test plans and results. Report and communicate defects/bugs when discovered. Collaborate with team members to ensure defects and bugs are resolved.
- Design and build automated and reusable tests cases and test sets against application requirements and expected functionality. Work with team members to integrate automated tests and test results into CI-CD pipeline.
- Report and provide updates on test status of user stories and projects. Communicate with team members to ensure priorities, timelines, and deadlines are understood and items are being worked in proper order to meet expectations.
- Provide insight into efficiencies and improvements which can be made within the software application, SDLC, CI-CD pipelines, or other areas within IT to reach their goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology preferred
- Working experience with Salesforce and MuleSoft preferred
- Strong familiarity with DevOps and Agile methodologies/systems and working within Scrum teams
- Knowledgeable about documenting and reading requirements for software applications
- Familiarity with automating tests and configuring for CI-CD pipelines is a plus
- Experience with source control systems such as TFS and GIT is a plus