Sr. Full Stack PHP Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. Full Stack PHP Developer
- Job ID
- Dearborn, MI 48122
- Other Location
The Sr. Full Stack PHP Developer works with the Technology team to provide development, maintenance, and DevOps support for the externally hosted programs.
- Work closely with the Technology and DevOps team and assist in the transfer of technical knowledge to Technology
- Support the transfer of the existing platforms and pages to a new host and help assure seamless Technical Operations for various Program events
- Provide programming development and support of new work as needed
- Other technical duties as the Company may reasonably specify.
Expected Skills and Experience
- Expert development and deployment knowledge of Drupal v7.6+ in a clustered environment using memcache
- Working knowledge of Gluster.
- Writes code that conforms to Drupal's PHP and JS style linters.
- Understands/Aware of Drupal community and how to choose specific modules and libraries.
- Fluent in the LAMP stack environment emphasis in MySQL
- PHP web frameworks and object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Solid knowledge of jQuery, and Ajax.
- Basic understanding of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST, OAuth, and other standards in the web API ecosystem.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience developing or testing commercial software of consumer facing applications/sites using modern technologies.
- Application design and programming experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Have physical and mental requirements to meet the above listed job responsibilities.