- Job Title
- iOS Developer
- Job ID
- Portland, OR 97027
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Portland based client in their search for an iOS Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package. Candidate is passionate about technology, and is always looking to further their personal knowledge and expertise.
- Create intuitive, custom UI controls and interfaces that match our great user experience.
- Work on API integration to evolve application capabilities.
- Write unit and acceptance tests to validate robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Identify short and long-term opportunities in our mobile technology platform that will drive improvements in performance, scalability, reliability and re-usability.
- Enhance native application performance.
- Communicate with internal and external business partners to qualify and shape requirements, offering suggestions that meet business needs in a better way than described (faster/cheaper or more robust).
- Demonstrate a continuous-improvement mindset and commit to mastering our agile practices.
- Contribute in a highly collaborative, team-first environment and communicate effectively.
- Candidate must be highly self-directed and motivated to take initiative.
- Comfortable with ambiguity at the start, effective at driving towards certainty.
- Thorough knowledge of iOS design elements and mastery of the Swift language.
- Experience working JSON via RESTful interface.
- Experience with unit testing utilizing XCTest.
- Experience with mobile push notifications.
- Solid working knowledge of the iOS runtime, Xcode IDE and OS X development tool-chain.
- Experience with Realm database.
- Familiar with ReactiveX / RxSwift / RxCocoa.
- Experience with GIT based source control solutions (Github, Gitlab, etc), understand concepts such as rebasing, squashing, cherry picking, and tagging.
- Experience building modular features that can be plugged into multiple apps.
- Has published one or more apps to the apple store.
- Comfortable working with continuous integration (CI) / continuous deployments (CD) and related tools (Ansible, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab-CI, etc).
- Experience with Container Technologies (Docker, CoreOS, etc).
- Well-versed in Functional Programming techniques and paradigms.
- Strong foundation in computer science and software design/architecture.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******