Lead Data Architect
- Job Title
- Lead Data Architect
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN
- Other Location
Role: Principle Architect
Conexess Group is excited to be aiding a local client in their search for a Lead Data Architect. This is a long term contract with a strong likelihood of extension into 2022. Candidates interested in this role must have extensive Azure experience, as well as enterprise data management tool exposure. This person must also possess a proven ability of communicating with leadership such as Directors, VP’s and c-suite executives.
• Superior knowledge of multiple diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments across the enterprise that would including the movement, storage and consumption of data.
• Knowledge of Azure cloud services, infrastructure, and data application services such as Cosmo DB, azure data factory, data bricks, ADLS2 storage, etc.
• Advanced data modeling and data architecture knowledge
• Superior knowledge of big data methodology and technologies, batch data analytics and real time streaming data analytics.
• Knowledge of enterprise integration platforms, such as SoftwareAG, MuleSoft or IBM Application Integration Suite.
• Knowledge of enterprise ETL and data management tools such as Talend, Informatica, or Oracle Data Integrator.
• Knowledge of data governance principals and technologies such as Collibra
• Superior ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives.
• Superior ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
• Superior ability to comprehend business strategies to ensure technical directions are supportive and consistent within the company.
- Will be conducting data lake design and heavily involved in data governance.
- Leading architects as well as communicating directly with leadership.
- Will be adding input for data integration rewrite expected to be taking place until 2022.
- 15- 20 years of experience ideally
- Two phone screens then in person/skype
- Must sit onsite in Brentwood corporate office
- Great opportunity for someone to come in and eventually own data processes while growing with the team long term.