Healthcare UAT Tester
- Job Title
- Healthcare UAT Tester
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a UAT Tester. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
The Technical Support Senior Analyst will be responsible for supporting system implementations, compliant configuration and system enhancement deliverables.
Specific duties and responsibilities include executing test plans and test cases against our hardware and software platforms, analyzing and communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day testing activities.
- Ability to document test scenarios for new and/or existing applications
- Support project team with configuration, efficient release/base-lining management, and provide recommendations for improving change management
- Testing application configuration and product functionality to ensure accuracy with specifications with each release.
- Perform UAT and quality testing for production environments as needed
- One to four years of experience utilizing independent judgment and discretion, testing, debugging and implementing moderately complex operating systems components, and utilities required for the operation, maintenance, and control of computer systems.
- History of managing modifications to existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintaining program libraries and technical documentation
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Fundamental understanding of operating systems
- Strong understanding of testing and debugging procedures
- Ability to speak and communicate with the technical team and the business team in their own vernacular and translate concepts between both teams
- Prior 1-2 years Medicare Operations experience is required
- Ability to organize requirements and resources to assist with project needs
- Up to 25% travel depending on project scope and deliverables
- Ability to work non-standard hours during release windows
- Mentor other Technical Support Analysts
- Drive mentality of quality being owned by the entire team
- Passion for finding bottlenecks and thresholds in existing team; passion for improving configuration quality
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues