Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Specialist - Neuro Interventional - Brain
- Job Title
- Clinical Specialist - Neuro Interventional - Brain
- Job ID
- Philadelphia, PA 19120
- Other Location
Clinical Specialist - Neuro Interventional - Brain - Established Medical Device Company that focuses on research and product development in the field of Interventional MRI. This exciting Surgical Device Company manufactures innovative platforms for performing minimally invasive surgical procedures in the brain under direct intra-procedural magnetic resonance imaging (MRI guidance). Their System is designed to enable the delivery of therapies to treat certain neurological diseases..
MUST have Neuro / Brain experience
Experience as Clinical Specialist with Medical Device Company is required !!
BS / BA Degree is required !!
Position Location and Coverage:
- Based out of Philadelphia area (near major airport)
- Territory - surrounding region
- Travel - up to 50-70% overnights
- Base Salary of 100 - 115k/yr with annual bonus - WITH MEDICAL DEVICE COMPANY EXPERIENCE
- All travel expenses reimbursed
- Full Company Benefits
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to LindaHertzGroupRecruiter@gmail.com or apply directly
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS"
- SEE ALL LINDA HERTZ GROUP JOBS, interview and job search tips (all free) at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and FOLLOW LINDA HERTZ GROUP ON LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow daily Tweets on Jobs, Career Advice, Science, Lifestyle Articles: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Focus into family, career, money and it's your life topics at https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
* You MUST have experience as Clinical Specialist with Medical Device Company
* BS/BA Degree is required
* Experience with Neuro Navigation, DBS, Brain Biopsy, or Laser Ablation of Brain Tumors
* Neuro Interventional experience in the hospital
* Working with Neurosurgeons
* Interventional RN or BSN, Interventional RT, or MRI Tech with procedure experience
* Will look at Biomedical Engineer with Neuro/Brain experience
* Will look at CNIM, IOM, or Neurophysiologist
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills !! High energy and driven in personality !!
- Optional Skills
KEYWORDS: Interventional, RN, BSN, RT, Radiology Technologist, Radiologic Technologist, MRI, Interventional Technologist, Neuro Interventional, Neuro Interventional Radiology, Interventional Radiology, Biomedical Engineer, CNIM, IOM, Neurophysiologist, Brain, Biopsies, Catheter placement, DBS, Coils, Stents, Drug Delivery, Ablation, Neuro, Brain, Medtronic Neuro, Brainlab Neuro, Stryker Neuro, Clinical Specialist, Clinical Education Specialist, Clinical Application Specialist, Sales Support, Clinical Consultant
- Pay Range
- $100,000.00 None to $130,000.00 None