Sr. Technical Recruiter
- Job Title
- Sr. Technical Recruiter
- Job ID
- Odenton, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC is searching for a Leader! We are looking for a Sr. Technical Recruiter to lead our staffing efforts out of our office in Odenton, MD:
What You Will Do
- Recruitment of technical talent with stringent security clearance requirements to work at Ft. Meade, MD
- Interface with Program Managers, Staffing Managers and Technical Leads to understand the true requirements of positions to be sourced.
- Sourcing of job boards/databases and utilizing company outreach efforts to attract talent
Who You Will Work With
Direct communication with ownership and Legato SMEs alike to help facilitate strong company growth
Who You Are
A Sr. Technical Recruiter with a strong work ethic and desire to help a small business grow in numbers and stature within our business community.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical recruitment, specifically, sourcing IT engineers with security clearances appropriate for contract work at Ft. Meade, MD.
- Most importantly, an out-of-the-box thinker who wants to fine creative ways to attract and retain talent in a challenging environment
- Familiarity with the job roles and responsibilities (and terms) of network, systems and software engineers.
- Usage of Applicant Tracking Systems for tracking candidate correspondence and information.
- Experience sourcing candidates from multiple job boards
- Ability to cold call, interview and recommend candidates that are compliant with labor category requirements.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato, LLC is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Staffing Lead that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions