Channel Manager – DFW area
- Job Title
- Channel Manager – DFW area
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Dallas, TX
- Other Location
- Fort Worth, TX
CHANNEL MANAGER – DFW area
The Agent Account Manager II (AAM II) –is responsible for managing assigned Agent Partners and Assigned National Agent Partners’ sub Agent Partner’s to grow new logo or uplift revenue. The AAM II will be responsible for meeting with the Agent Partners key decision makers, their Sales people, and other employees to cultivate an ongoing Partnership that targets the Agencies existing and new customer base with Company Communication’s products and services. In addition, the AAM II will help their assigned Agencies build effective strategic relationships with their end customers, the Agency and CCI.
Manage assigned Agent Partners to grow managing assigned Agent Partners to grow new logo or uplift revenue:
- Meet with Agency and/or their employees on a weekly basis and strategize on prospects or existing customers to offer CCI Products and Services.
- Process Quote Requests from their assigned agents.
- Conduct Business and Relationship reviews tracking them in Salesforce.
- Conduct Training for their assigned Agencies.
- Attend Agent Facing National Events when warranted.
- Pre and Post-Sale information gathering for submittal of sales to Sales Support.
- Scrub orders for accuracy and completeness and submit into the order process.
- Be highly organized and responsive to requests.
- Required to be highly available for internal and external discussions in person, via email or phone calls during business hours.
- Required to update Salesforce and track commissions for their sales.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Work closely with Channel Manager, AAE’s/AAER’s, National Partner Manager and their assigned Agents. Communicate with other departments regularly. Report to Channel Manager.
Work performed indoors with physical activity consisting of normal office work. Utilize basic office machines and computer equipment daily. Regular and timely attendance required
- 4-year degree or the equivalent in experience.
- 5-7 years’ experience.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Telecommunications background preferred.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Burrell Associates Executive Search (www.burrellassociates.com) is a well-respected, professional recruiting firm founded in 1986, has been retained for this company's confidential search. We specialize in placing professional candidates at all levels, executing with the strictest of confidentiality.
- Required Skills