City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Inside Sales Support
- Job Title
- Inside Sales Support
- Job ID
- East Providence, RI
- Other Location
Our client is seeking to hire a Inside Sales Support. Located in East Providence, this position will provide a wide variety of admin support to a busy sales department. The ideal candidate needs to be motivated, driven, be able to multitask and be able to work well in a team. You will assist in all organizational aspects of customer support and provide administrative assistance to the sales team.
This position is critical to maintaining good customer relations through quick response to a variety of questions and concerns from customers with accurate and professional responses. This candidate will receive a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package!
Essential job functions of the Inside Sales Support:
• First contact for customer questions.
• Correspond directly with sales reps and customers as needed.
• Organize and follow up sales leads and quotes.
• Maintaining and updating various customer lists, sales representative lists, etc.
• Maintain the sales calendar for trade shows, quotation deadlines, shipping schedules and travel.
• Order entry starting with customers purchase order, reviewing orders from our sales department and making sure they are processed in a timely matter.
• Assist in marketing projects.
Minimum requirements of Inside Sales Support:
- Associates degree strongly preferred.
- Two years of experience in a support position that includes direct customer contact.
- Proficient in administrative software (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Must be able to work unsupervised and meet deadlines.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
- Required Skills