City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Staff Accountant
- Job ID
- Middletown, RI
- Other Location
Great Accounting opportunity with a client of ours offering excellent salary and benefits.
We have a growing client seeking a Staff Accountant to support their team. In this position, you will help analyze and visualize data, provide commercial, financial, analytical and general business-related support to the Operational Support teams. Will be required to develop and perform key business processes and prepare reports for the management team. Minimum of three years experience as a proper accountant.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Responsible for general ledger account reconciliation and journal entry preparation.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Involvement with managing the Company’s cash and providing weekly cash forecasts.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Responds to inquiries from the Chief Financial Officer and Controller and other company wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and business analysis.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for improvements to the pricing of strategic programs as well as special project
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Qualifications for the Staff Accountant :
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance a MUST!
- Two-Five years experience in Accounting/Finance required
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must demonstrate strong technical aptitude and analytical skills
- Must be detail-oriented, well-organized, and self-motivated
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration. Thank you.
City Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, national origin, religion, marital status, veteran status, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact us.
Walk-ins Are Welcome!
If you have experience in Admin, Finance, Customer Service, Legal Admin, Medical Admin, Please bring your resume and speak with a Recruiter today! 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 480 Broadway, Providence, RI
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $55,000.00 Annually to $65,000.00 Annually