Grocery New Store Opening Team Member
- Job Title
- Grocery New Store Opening Team Member
- Job ID
- Royal Oak, MI
- Other Location
Meijer Market Format Stores are a new and exciting neighborhood grocery store model, created to listen and react to the communities they are embedded in. Our stores are focused on community first, genuine customer service, fresh produce, local products, and low prices every day. We are rooting ourselves in urban and suburban locations throughout the Midwest, and are operated independently from the rest of the Meijer Supercenter chain. This allows each store the autonomy to truly reflect the neighborhood, to source locally, and to evolve with the needs of the people who live and shop there
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
This role works across all areas of the market and actively engages customers to create a unique, genuine customer experience. Full-Time and Part-Time job opportunities available.
These positions include:
o Grocery Team Member
o Grocery 3rd Shift Team Member
o Front End Team Member
o Dairy/Frozen Team Member
o Bakery/Deli Team Member
o Meat/Seafood Area Member
o Produce Team Member
What You'll be Doing:
- Work with teams to accomplish goals.
- Stock shelves.
- Help customers find their favorite products.
- Assist customers with Self-Checkout.
- Maintain an unmatched store appearance.
- Work flexibly – support your team during peak periods or scheduling conflicts.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Passion for customer service.
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and gain customer confidence to create repeat business.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend, and twist while handling product.
- Required Skills