Attorney - Bilingual Spanish
- Job Title
- Attorney - Bilingual Spanish
- Job ID
- North Charleston, SC 29418
- Other Location
A Charleston County law firm seeks a bilingual Spanish personal injury attorney to join their growing practice!
- SC personal injury experience required.
- Licensed SC attorney.
- Bilingual Spanish is a MUST
- Able to step into a ready made personal injury case load.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- Able to analyze, conduct discovery, litigate and make client recommendations concerning cases.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of personal injury litigation process.
- Keep clients advised concerning case developments.
- Requires report writing, strategy and exposure, as well as legal research and writing, motions, etc.
- Relevant experience, knowledge and ability to work on and complete assignments well and independently.
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills,
- The ability to work well with clients, attorneys and staff.
- Computer savvy with case management software experience.
*Comprehensive compensation with excellent benefit package*
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED