- Job Title
- Project Manager
- Job ID
- Chattanooga, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Chattanooga based client in their search for a Project Manager. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- This Project Manager role will be responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of complex and cross-functional project oriented work efforts.
- Manages/oversees multiple projects simultaneously.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Responsible for process development and improvement, process documentation, coordination of resource redeployment, changes to delivery output and creation of new engagement models, both internally and aligned to our stakeholders.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project & Program Management methodologies and tools.
- Preference for technical knowledge of tools such as SAS and Python.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to lead governance processes and focus decision making.
- Must have superior communication skills; excellent verbal, written and presentation skills which will be leveraged daily in this role.
- Must be able to facilitate conversations to validate recommended solutions and has demonstrated experience creating compelling, promotional collaterals that improve stakeholder buy-in.
- Must understand human resources policies and practices and have had working experience with change management processes & techniques.
- Demonstrated experience working independently with limited direction/guidance.