Healthcare Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Healthcare Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Chattanooga, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Chattanooga based client in their search for a Healthcare Business Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides analytical and operational reporting, business performance measurement and management dashboards, and fulfills data and measurement requests from business partners.
- Responsible for managing advanced data/analytics projects that are used to develop actionable insights and recommendations.
- Supports and provides direction to more junior professionals.
- Works autonomously, only requiring “expert” level technical support from others.
- Exercises judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in health care/managed care with direct responsibility for analysis and data management using relational database concepts and reporting.
- Strong preference for backgrounds in healthcare data and analytics, particularly
- Utilization Management and Case Management.
- In-depth understanding of managed care business processes, data (UMCM, ICD10, CPT4, DRG, etc), systems, case-mix adjustment, and applications for claims payment, providers, and utilization management.
- Expertise in the use of relational database concepts and applications, specifically use of MS Access, SAS, SQL, Python, Excel, Toad, Teradata and QMF
- Proficiency with Structured Query Language (SQL) procedure as a data retrieval tool.
- Specifically, the ability to write programs to perform queries on data and retrieve data from multiple tables/sources with SAS and SQL
- Expert in requirements gathering and specification documentation. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
BS degree in one of following: MIS, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, Finance, Economics, Healthcare, Computer Science or equivalent mastery and training. Advance degree preferred