City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Medical Front Desk Reception
- Job Title
- Medical Front Desk Reception
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
We have an opening for Medical Front Desk Reception with a large medical practice in central Rhode Island. This is a great opportunity for a hardworking and energetic candidate at a local, reputable medical practice in Rhode Island.
Responsibilities of Medical Front Desk Reception include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling and confirming patient clinic appointments
- Verifying patient insurance and updating demographics
- Greeting and checking in patients upon arrival for visit - patient registration
- Responds to any patient questions and concerns and directs them to appropriate location.
- Provides ongoing communication with clinical staff regarding patient status
- Collects and enters all necessary demographic, clinical, billing and insurance information from patients or responsible parties.
- Explains processes and forms to patients prior to securing signatures and ensures that all documents are properly signed and witnessed as required.
- Determines and accepts required payments including co-pays and deductibles.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications of Medical Front Desk Reception:
- High School Diploma
- 1 year relevant experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills exhibiting good oral and written communication. Must be able to type quickly and accurately.
Send resume to apply.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
patient service representative
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $20.00 Hourly