- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Program Manager. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
The Program Manager will direct complex, critical program efforts. Manages, within a matrix environment, other project and resource specialists while providing both high level and detailed planning and guidance. Must be able to expect and embrace change, if the change helps to maximize the benefits of the program for the company. Acts as change agent and advocate to ensure team wide alignment with IT standards for SDLC. Able to handle common program management issues including dependencies between projects; prioritization among projects and aligning with the strategic goals and objectives of the organization. Manages conflict resolution and the political aspects of the Program by interacting seamlessly with project team members; stakeholders and governance boards. Provides over all leadership and vision. Success measurements include ROI, benefits and new capabilities provided by the program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent years of experience is required.
- 10+ years’ experience in a project management role with demonstrated skills in relationship building, negotiation, conflict resolution, and project management of projects have medium to high degree of complexity required.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- Desired skills include Project Management experience, business and technical analytics.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication and presentation skills. This individual must be comfortable with professionally challenging key stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Exceptional execution of project communications plans is a must.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio, PPT and SharePoint are critical; demonstrated ability to produce crisp, professional documents imperative
- Must be detailed oriented, but able to pivot and communicate at a high-level to leadership teams.
- Understanding of key components of SDLC and PM critical components (scope, time, costs, quality, HR, communications, risk mitigation, integration, etc.)
- Experience managing delivery of IT and Business impacting projects
- Consultative mentality with formal consulting experience highly desirable
- Negotiation and decision making skills
- Dash-boarding and management-level reporting
- Manages and coordinates the development, approval, implementation and compliance of on-going programs; develops program budget; ensures program meets its stated objectives; provides subject matter expertise in response to day to day program related issues.
- Assist resources in formulating plans, and all required adjustments to project scope, timing, and budgets as needed by applying established governance mechanisms, best practices
- Develop communication plans and interfaces with matrix teams, IT leadership, business leadership, and external vendors/partners. Track and monitor the progress of key projects/programs and their associated milestones and recommend adjustments as necessary.
- Has a successful track record of completing projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to work independently or in a team, set priorities and meet deadlines on at least one to two projects.
- Can demonstrate expert knowledge of project management methodology and its practical application towards completing work.