Applications Support Engineer - Contract
- Job Title
- Applications Support Engineer - Contract
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: Applications Support Engineer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking an experienced Application Support Engineer to join our growing team! Our Support team provides support for our Banking customers. Our interface provides our users a one stop sign on too many of our banking software products. This makes accessing the customer information easier and enables the Financial Institutions to better provide for their customers. This position will be providing support to the Financial Institution customers.
The right candidate will be greatly empowered if they have a general knowledge of various Banking software products, what they are and the groups that support them. The working knowledge of our products/software will enable the employee to respond to the needs of our customers. The self-motivation to work independently to analyze and research issues and questions presented by our customers and the desire to provide accurate resolutions with minimal supervision is mandatory. The internal drive that motivates the individual to want to succeed must exist in order to fulfill the responsibilities of the support position
- Minimum of 12 months of experience in a programming or technical support role.
- Basic understanding of Networking.
- Knowledge of banking terminology and the daily functions.
- Windows Workstation Troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with either Active Directory, Group Policy Administration, and/or XML a big plus.
- Self-motivation to work independently to analyze and research issues.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of remote installations, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Performs remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Identifies customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Resolves customer problems and answers questions.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.