IT Service Analyst
- Job Title
- IT Service Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a IT Service Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
This agile person This person will have a combination of roles that ensures Service Quality, Incident Management, Change Management, and Problem Management.
- Create unified and consistent metrics baseline from our ITSM and Operations activities. Determine gaps in establishing baseline and propose areas for improvement.
- Design and deliver relevant ongoing communications and metric scorecards to respective IT groups, Senior IT leadership, and business partners.
- Regularly report on those KPI’s across groups and upward to Sr. leadership.
- Collaborate with Client IT counterparts to understand where to leverage existing data / metrics.
- Understand and validate data integrity in data and reporting systems while supporting established quality standards, performing quality analyses, and inspections.
- Analyzing incident metrics for areas of improvement – e.g. shift left high-rate incident for lower cost. Identify incident patterns for potential removal.
- Analyze Prod Support incident metric performance and how to improve for better customer experience - FTRR, MTRR, excessive reassignment, aged ticket follow-up, ticket closure follow-up
- Identify opportunities to leverage technical support scripts for faster first-time resolution.
- Analyzing problem metrics for areas of improvement
- Periodic review of Problem Tasks to ensure forward progress is being made
- Analyzing change metrics for areas of improvement – e.g. expedited tickets, DBA involved tickets. Identify change patterns for potential removal.
- Analyze Prod Support change metric performance and how to improve for better customer experience – Approval turnaround
- BS in IS/MIS/CS or related technical field or proven equivalent experience
- ITIL or similar IT Operations framework, e.g. COBIT, MOF – preferred
- Process-oriented mindset and ability to change/adapt quickly. Not afraid of change.
- Creative problem solving – following an issue through to its logical conclusion and escalating where necessary
- Ability to train IT staff on processes and create training material and schedules to support it.
- Understand basic IT system architecture and how apps, servers, databases work together
- Experience in metrics/scorecard planning, implementation, and presentation
- Experience with SQL and Tableau
- Audience analysis techniques
- Strong in MS Excel.
- Experience in SharePoint helpful.
- Does not need healthcare background.