Microsoft Applications Developer
- Job Title
- Microsoft Applications Developer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Microsoft Applications Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Microsoft BizTalk Server2016 and EDI Implementation, ESB, BAM, BRE
- Implementation of BTDF Framework, BizTalk 360
- WCF, Web Services, .net, C#
- Microsoft Azure Service Bus / Microsoft Azure Platform/Logic Apps, API Apps, API Management Portal.
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (VSTFS)
- MS SQL Server 2012, 2014, 2016
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), SCOM
- Software version control (e.g. git working knowledge or greater)
- Experience with Jenkins is a plus.
- Deep understanding of all things “database” - schema design, optimization, scalability, etc.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages
- Provide recommendations and design optimal configurations for large-scale deployments.
- Proficiency object oriented software: Scala or Java
- 4+ year experience designing technical solutions using object-oriented design concepts
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem: HDFS, Spark, Pig, Hive
- Experience with NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with containers such as OpenShift, Docker
- Experience with Informatica, Looker, Tableau
- Experience working with huge data sets
- Knowledge around machine learning a plus
- AWS / cloud computing (working knowledge)
- Unix-like operating system environment (proficient)