HEDIS System Analyst
- Job Title
- HEDIS System Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37228
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a HEDIS Systems Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
System Analysis team members are responsible for the following:
- Participate in end user requirements discussions
- Coordinate with developers on technical delivery
- Proactively learn ways to improve systems, reducing costs and maximizing opportunities
- Works with business partners to develop complete and accurate business requirements
- Creates comprehensive functional requirements.
- On an ongoing basis, reviews all existing processes and data and recommends and implements improvements.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of the following experience:
- Intermediate to advanced T-SQL (large amount of code and numerous JOINs, complex JOINs, subqueries, stored procedures, indexes, temp tables and CTEs, query optimization is a MUST)
- Intermediate to advanced ability to read and debug SSIS and SSRS
- Data analysis
- User facing requirements gathering in Agile environments
- Experience with Medicare / Medicaid preferred
- HEDIS and Stars experience preferred