- Job Title
- Teradata Developer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37228
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Teradata Developer. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Over 5 + years of experience in IT, with proficiency as Teradata developer and strong expertise in SQL queries, stored procedures, Teradata Macros and Teradata views.
- Expertise in creating databases, users, tables, triggers, macros, views, stored procedures, functions, packages, joins and hash indexes in Teradata database.
- Extensively worked with Teradata utilities like BTEQ, Fast Export, Fast Load, Multi Load to export and load data to/from different source systems including flat files.
- Hands on experience using query tools like TOAD, SQL Developer, PLSQL developer, Teradata SQL Assistant and Query man.
- Expertise in writing large/complex queries using SQL.
- Proficient in performance analysis, monitoring and SQL query tuning using EXPLAIN PLAN, Collect Statistics, Hints and SQL
- Advanced skills in ER design, dimensional design, object design, UML with a data modeling tool (ErWin, Er/Studio) and gather metadata and data dictionary
- Experience in designing Healthcare Business models and Key performance Indicators(KPI) rich including but not limited to STARs, RISK Adjustment, Utilization and Care Management
- Excellent experience with converting the models into Logical and/or Physical Views in Teradata.
- Good knowledge in Unix Shell scripting.
- Excellent Experience with different indexes (PI, SI, JI, AJIs, PPI (MLPPI, SLPPI)) and Collect Statistics.
- Well versed with all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Requirement(s) gathering & analyzing, Design/redesign, Implementation and Testing.
- Good knowledge on Agile Methodology and the scrum process.