Technical Product Owner
- Job Title
- Technical Product Owner
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37228
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Technical Product Owner. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Drives priorities to execution with clear understanding of business value across government business segment
- Understands business priorities and converts them to Features, User Stories and Technical Designs to build and prioritize the product backlog for sprint teams
- Works with sprint teams on a daily basis in providing inputs on user stories and removing road blocks
- Drives target state technology solutions with both business and operational needs prioritized
- Provides leadership for scrum meetings, backlog grooming, sprint planning and sprint demos
- Provides timely communication of progress and blockers to all stake holders
- Provides linkage and continuity to business units, development, operations and technical support groups in the testing and implementation of recommendations
- Acts as an expert technical resource to client and development management and staff in all phases of the development and implementation process
- Reviews in-depth tests and quality assurance checks on data and reports on an ongoing basis
- Performs data related investigations, track lineage and quality issues, reviews data layout and structures
- Assists with source to target data mappings as needed
- Expert in Agile Methodology and previous experience as a product owner for Agile teams
- Familiarity with the following technology: Teradata, ETL and batch processing, API gateway builds with REST APIs, JAVA Micro services, real time data streaming services such as Kafka, No SQL database technology such as MongoDB, Cassandra
- 5+ years of the following experience: data analysis, business and technical requirements gathering, product owner, backlog management, process documentation, user facing, and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be innovative and creative with solutions that frequently involve multiple platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools
- Ability to learn the entire end-to-end process, including any handoffs, in order to make solution recommendation to business partners.
- Logical reasoning and attention to detail skills
- Experience with Medicare / Medicaid including Medicare Advantage and Medicare supplemental benefits
- Experience with payor solutions in the healthcare industry
- Familiarity with the following technology: Cloud platforms such as AWS and Hadoop