QNXT Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- QNXT Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37228
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a QNXT Systems Analyst. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Serve as the liaison between the development team and our business partners.
- Interact with users of the QNXT application to ensure their needs are met with the application and that it is functioning as expected.
- Perform as a Claims subject matter expert (SME) in the logical data and all interfaces that are key to the solutions.
- Act as a consultant looking for ways to improve data quality for automation processes with providing feedback to impacted teams
- Work directly with the business partners and development teams to improve efficiencies.
- Analyze business requests/requirements and work with QNXT developers to define functional solutions to address complex business needs with a focus on Claims and Financial processing.
- Develop familiarity with application data and data stores across the HealthCare business and develop expertise in logical data mapping to be applied on Integration projects.
- Understand not only the project technical architecture, but also accountable for providing linkage to overall Business and IT Strategic objectives.
- Help to make decisions about the feasibility of various options that are in alignment with strategic goals and application & integration solutions capabilities and purpose.
- Provide comprehensive consultation to business unit and IT management and staff at the highest technical level on all phases of the project development cycle.
- Clarify requirements for QA and UAT staff.
- Work closely with the project manager/scrum master to groom the product backlog.
- Ensure relevant artifacts are uploaded to the appropriate site/tool
- Develop increasing knowledge and comfort with the underlying data sources.
- Minimum 5 years of QNXT Configuration
- Strong knowledge on QNXT Data Model and skilled in writing SQL queries to retrieve data from QNXT
- Thorough understanding of the software development life cycle working with development staff
- Ability to lead initiatives and drive to completion
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal skills, including functional documentation skills
- Capable of working at the highest technical level of systems analysis/design phases while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Proven advanced T-SQL skills
- Medicare/Medicaid Experience in data management assessment, analysis, and implementation
- Healthcare/Healthcare insurance industry knowledge