Warehouse Team Member
- Job Title
- Warehouse Team Member
- Job ID
- Newport, MI 48166
- Other Location
Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
Currently, Meijer is looking for a Warehouse Team Member. The individual selected for this position will be responsible for product selection and loading of trailers for store delivery within our distribution facility. The individual will also maintain a friendly working relationship with a diverse team and leadership to promote productivity and maintain an attitude of positive customer service. The ideal candidate must be at least 18 years old and able to work any shift.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working safely and promoting safety regulations throughout the facility
- Keeping work area clean and orderly
- Maintaining an excellent attendance record
- Taking pride in a job well done
- Ideal candidate will have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Available to work weekends, holidays and overtime when required
- Successful completion of physical and background check
- Have reliable transportation
- Customer focus orientation, acts with customers in mind
- Drive for results, exceeds goals and focuses on the bottom line
- Ethics and values, acts in line with core values in good and bad times
- Interpersonal savvy, relates well to all kinds of people and builds effective relationships
- Possesses good listening and communication skills
- Ability to work in various temperatures, several buildings are refrigerated so working conditions ranging from -20 degrees F to 34 degrees or 34 degrees F to 55 degrees depending on assignment while other buildings may have temperatures around 95 degrees F in the summer months
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend and twist while handling product up to 75 pounds continuously
Thank you for your interest in this position. There may not be current openings for this position at this time. By submitting an application to this position, you are expressing interest should an opening become available in the future. Our recruiters routinely review available applications as openings become available. Submitting an application is no guarantee for consideration as we are unable to predict the availability of open positions.
- Required Skills