LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Job Title
- Staff Accountant
- Job ID
- El Segundo, CA 90245
- Other Location
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS is proud to Partner with an industry leader in Media Advertising is seeking an Interim Staff Accountant to support their accounting department for a 2 month engagement. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for preparing journal entries, prepaid schedules, detailed reports and account reconciliations. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Preparing and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and compliance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Preparing and posting journal entries.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing and analyzing account reconciliations.
- Preparing reports; detailing monthly expenses by cost center.
- Analyzing expenses, including comparisons to forecast results and trended results.
- Ad-hoc projects as needed.
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience.
- Understanding of financial reporting & basic accounting principles.
- Strong working knowledge of bank reconciliations.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with large automated ERP/accounting system (SAP, Oracle, JDE, etc.)
- Experience with Hyperion,, OBI, Cognos or similar database experience a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Able to thrive in a fast-pace setting.
The engagements hourly pay range starts in the low $30's DOE and starts immediately. For consideration, please send resume to Tara Cormier at email@example.com.
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.