- Job Title
- Scrum Master
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37228
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Scrum Master. This is a long term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Serves as the “servant leader” of the Scrum team by removing impediments and helping the team remain successful and on schedule.
- Must have a sufficient understanding of technology to enable them to lead team members and help them overcome their development roadblocks; they must also understand business strategy and objectives, and be able to ensure that development work is prioritized by business value and results align with objectives.
- The incumbent provides expert content/professional leadership on complex assignments/projects.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives.
- Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business.
- Experience in Scrum Master role for at least two years for a development team, applying Agile/Scrum principles, practices, and methodology.
- Good skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and transparency.
- Knowledge of various techniques widely used in the Scrum/Agile approach (Epic, Feature, User story, burndown, retrospective, bug) Knowledge of TFS.
- Knowledge of healthcare environment preferred.
- Self-motivated and thrive in high-uncertainty situations.
- Flexible and adapt well to complex challenges Work on multiple tasks concurrently, monitor the status of tasks and escalate issues when appropriate.