Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
- Job Title
- Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37027
- Other Location
Senior .Net Full Stack Developer
Conexess Group is aiding a local financial company in their search for a Senior.Net Full Stack Developer to join their team. This individual must have senior-level development experience in combination with strong communication skills. Ideally they would like this person to come onboard for a 6 month contract-to-hire, but full time employment is also an option. If you are looking to join a small, collaborative development team that is moving towards using new technology by 2020 than this could be the job for you! Not to mention great benefits, 401K, 3 remote days a week, flexible schedule and a very competitive salary.
Located in Brentwood, TN (just south of Nashville), provides online and mobile marketing solutions to banks throughout the United States. We study the retail banking marketplace and implement specific solutions to improve performance of checking account lineups. The IT team is a strong and close knit group that plays a key and increasing role in the success of the company.
- Strong Experience in .Net C#
- Experience in SQL Server and TSQL
- Experience in Web API
- Experience in ASPX WebForms and MVC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Committed to building great code
- Exposure to React, VueJS or similar front-end framework
- RESTful API Experience - Building and/or consuming
- Experience with version control (we use Git)
- Knowledgeable in unit testing and integration testing
- Self-motivated, creative problem solver able to work independently when necessary
- Knowledgeable of Agile (Scrum) methodologies
- Experience with Visual Studio / Re sharper tools
- A fundamental understanding of the SOLID principles
- Work well with a team and has a good attitude (bad attitudes need not apply!)
- BS in CS or related field (preferred but not mandatory)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop scalable and maintainable web applications optimized for multiple user interfaces (pc, mobile, tablet) using clean, well-documented C#/ASP.NET code.
- Support existing web applications including bug fixing, required upgrades and modifications to existing functionality.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Work closely with design, front end development, and business to optimize and improve user experience.
- Designing, coding, testing, and debugging complex programs
- Making recommendations and providing solutions for the development team
- Reviewing, managing and resolving complex technical development issues
- Developing and implementing complex systems projects
- Providing guidance, mentoring, and training to project team members
What’s In It for You?
- Paid medical and dental plan for employee-only coverage
- Competitive family coverage medical plans
- Health Reimbursement Account – reimbursement for covered medical expenses up to $4000 annually (up to $9000 for family coverage)
- 401k contribution, regardless of your contribution
- Company-paid life insurance, short term, and long term disability coverage
- Wellness program including free workout classes at a local studio
- Remote work
- Up to 16 hours of paid volunteer time each year
- Various employee outings and get-togethers throughout the year
- Migrating our infrastructure to the cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Amazing opportunity to explore and take advantage of new services
- Migrating our codebase to Core
- Changing from a dated architecture to something cutting edge
- Explore new front-end technologies in some micro projects to evaluate usage in our larger applications
- Play with new tech, fail fast, learn, and deliver